Tk20 for Students
What is the primary role of a student in Tk20?
Students are key to data collection in Tk20; without students, there would be no data! Students primarily will use Tk20 to submit their work for assessment, but can also build portfolios, field experience binders, and presentation portfolios to share with others.
- No student training scheduled at this time
Student Tutorials and Instructions
- How to submit assignments (coming soon)
- How to recall an assignment (coming soon)
- How to build a portfolio from a template (coming soon)
- How to build a presentation portfolio (coming soon)
Other Student Tk20 Resources
- Use this link for Tk20 login, account purchases, and account registration.