Tk20 for Faculty
What is the primary role of faculty in Tk20?
Faculty are the primarily responsible for interacting with students and conducting assessments in Tk20. Faculty will send assignments to students, set up links between TK20 and D2L, and complete observations. Faculty can also be assigned as assessors for student portfolios and field experience binders.
- Faculty Training Guide (v1.3)
- Training Schedule -- email email@example.com to sign up for training sessions
- New Faculty Training - 8/1/17, 1pm - 3pm
Faculty Tutorials and Resources
- How-to Guide: Sending Assignments (v1.1)
- How-to Guide: Integrating Tk20 Assignments with D2L (v1.2)
- How-to Guide: Completing Student Observations (v1.1)
- How-to Guide: Field Assessments for Cooperating Teachers (v1.1)
- How-to Guide: Field Assessments for University Supervisors (v1.1)
- How-to Guide: Running Assessment Reports (DRAFT v0.5)
- How-to Guide: Assessing Portfolios (DRAFT v0.2)
- How to assess student assignments (Tk20 Document)
- Tk20 Syllabus Statement (v053017)
Program Coordinator Tutorials
Program coordinators can do everything faculty can do but also will set up assignments, portfolios, and run reports in Tk20. Program coordinators also configure rubrics for data collection and load standards and outcomes associated with their programs.